Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Studio Time Available or a Room with a View

This fall I am offering studio time for aspiring and already there artists. As the weather becomes what Florida is all about: cool, clear and inviting we begin to think about gifts for the holidays. There is always the thought that this year I will make something for my friends and family. Weeks go by and it is Thanksgiving and time is flying by. Next thing you know you are in a mall trying to figure out what can I buy Aunt Myrtle when she already has everything and doesn't like anything or anybody anyway.
My studio and I can offer you:
New and clean workspace.
Natural light.
Outdoor paved patio.
New Orleans coffee or herbal tea.
Library of art books and magazines for inspiration.
A turntable so you can choose your own tunes to work by.
Tricks and techniques from a professional artist.
Flexible schedule to suit your needs.

You bring the materials and ideas, I provide the expertise and help you achieve beautiful results.
For $20 per hour you will get all of the things mentioned above, plus the satisfaction of producing an original gift, something that will be treasured and kept much longer than a Santa tie or an argyle sweater.
To set up a time contact me through my website at http://www.niftyartgirl.com or email me at beth@niftyartgirl.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment