Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wishing I was in the west.


Sigh...the great western United States. We are home after an extended trip through Colorado, Wyoming and north to Whitefish, Montana. The mountains, the water, the flowers, the magnificence are unparallelled. I know that is trite, but it is true. These are places that touch your heart. I can't wait to go back.
Dropping our son at college was a difficult maternal moment, but he is happy and that is what is you want. Home again to Florida summer, enough said. So much time has elapsed and so much has happened that I will just pick up today and begin again.
...and the computer is still not fixed. The local Geek Squad is blaming HP, HP is looking into it. More than a month in their hands. I am adapting to an alien laptop that is trying its hardest, but just isn't the same. I will give credit when credit is due to whoever gets this fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment