Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chair step 2


As the weather has warmed up my dear chair and I have moved inside. An open door invited a buzzing friend to fly in so we are now inside in air condition mode and ready for the next step in my friend's transformation. A bright yellow green or as Craft Smart paint says,"citron" is now gracing my wooden friend's visage. I am busy culling through National Geographic's Field Guide to the Birds of North America. This was a bargain purchase at Borders, $5.99 for 552 pages of beautiful color illustrations. My first thought was to use a book of maps I found the same day, but something about birds, especially those of Florida was more intriguing.
Stay tuned to see where those birds are going to land.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, you've got me intrigued. I started looking at the chairs in my own house with new interest! Will stay tuned to see what transpires with the Citron Wonder...

    ReplyDelete