Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cards Still Available

I have been filling an order for cards over the last week. The birds are a favorite theme this year. This collage is named "Believe".
I have used another bit of imagination and called this card "Sparrow". I am sure you are wondering where I get these brilliant bits of inspiration in the naming of my artwork.
A little genius from Leonardo da Vinci and a sketch of another bird are "Take Flight".

I have found drawing all of these birds this Christmas has given me faith in my drawing again. After the gift giving is over I will post a portrait I have been commissioned to do.

Orders for cards are still being taken. If you are interested please email me immediately at beth@niftyartgirl.com. Cards are $5.00, each is an original piece of artwork and could be matted and framed. The birds are each hand drawn and colored.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to see that you've been drawing and better still that you haven't lost your "drawing hand." These look great!

    ReplyDelete