Monday, November 22, 2010

Words of Caution. Lots of Togetherness Ahead.



If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around. ~Will Rogers

One thinks one has a way with animals when their own pets behave, sort of like children. Call the neighbors' wayward Husky or teach a class of elementary students and you will immediately understand this isn't so. You really hold no sway over anybody else. Your pets and family love you. They put up with you and roll over for you.

One thinks one is pretty powerful. Lol!

With that in mind, a word of caution: try to keep your opinions to yourself this week. If you don't, can't, won't do something yourself let somebody else do it without your comments. Keep your lips sealed unless they are opened to allow a beneficial high alcohol content liquid pass between them.

With that in mind, have a designated driver, a designated turkey carver or designated knife sharpener. Play it safe this Thanksgiving.

With that in mind, I am thankful for all of you who take a minute out of your day to read my meanderings. Blessings to all.

1 comment:

  1. Very funny and at the same time, apropos Beth. I swear I've been trying to keep my opinions to myself, but gosh it's hard. The studio is a great place for "time-outs." Thank you for the gift of your friendship-which I am deeply grateful.

    ReplyDelete