Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Even Big Dogs Can Be "All That"


This beautiful mastiff was in Austin at the Gypsy Picnic Trailer Food Festival.
My son, brother, mom and I went to check out the fare while we were in the city for my sister's wedding.


The sky was as brilliant and clear as a fall day should be in Texas. Therefore thousands of folks turned out for the event. The food was delicious, the music was loud, and the dogs were plentiful. This was, after all, Austin. If you are outside you must have your dog with you, because they love this kind of thing. Really? I can only speak for the dogs we have had.

Back to glitter.

While in Austin we saw so many dogs not only at this food truck festival, but at the Pit Bull Parade on Sunday. Photos of glittered pit bulls are still to come.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. That is indeed a lovely and glittering dog! I think you have a way of combining the humorous, the fun and flash of magic in these portraits.
    What I want to know is this: who are the two people standing with Will?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my brother and my mom. Glad you like glitter dog..talk soon.

    ReplyDelete