Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gentleman at the beach


This gentleman is going to be attending the Artistree Co-op Spring for Handmade sale this Saturday, March 27. Join us from 10-4 to see some new work. I am having so much fun with my new famiy of little old"er" people on the beach.
Start with artagain black paper. Sketch with a pencil. Just in case use a kneaded eraser. This will leave a shiny spot, but can be covered later with paint. Paint in the gentle beach people's skin and clothing, etc. It will be dry in a matter of minutes. You now have a treasure. Enjoy.
Hope to see you Saturday. I will be sharing a tent with clay master Dawn Ferguson who also teaches at Trinity Prep.

3 comments:

  1. Much success to you at the Artistree Co-op Spring for Handmade sale this weekend. I wish I ere nearby - I'd love to see your beach gentleman in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend Beth! Loving the "older" people on the beach - really does look like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I am taking tap dance at a senior citizens center and am inspired by the attendees. There are several 85-90 yer olds.

    ReplyDelete