Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello home


Home after a week in Houston helping family. It is good to be home, wherever home might be. If you read this blog very often you know I pine for the west and for cooler weather. I do. Houston had a few fall like days while I was there. It makes me hopeful that we can return to the out of doors and enjoy the garden again. Since the weather was nice on my visit I spent an evening outside drawing the branches of an oak tree in the backyard. That will come later this weekend when it is completed with the white line outline. Hmm a little rhythm to that phrase..."white line outline". I am posting a small 8"x10" painting. The "white line outline" is the finishing touch on this new beach lady. Seems it will work on trees, leaves, and people. Once again...love those gelly roll pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment