Thursday, August 25, 2011

Go West.

My ladies have gone west to Davis, California for the Pour for Prevention event this Saturday evening. This is a time to thank the people who work with abused children. Their heartbreaking job is so important and sadly even necessary. My friend, artist and art therapist, Hannah Hunter describes this art and vintner collaboration, the meaning behind it and the terrible statistics that befall children in our country on her blog. As we read the newspaper we daily see the need for child abuse agencies. It is a sad commentary on our world that is even necessary, but it is.

If you will be in Sacramento this weekend please consider attending this event. You will have the opportunity to taste fine wines and view great art. For more information, click here for the details.

1 comment:

  1. Beth,

    I had the pleasure of dropping off "The Ladies" this afternoon along with my collage works. I can't wait to see how they will all look in the very grand mansion where the event takes place. I'm promising myself to take pictures so I can share them with you:>)

    ReplyDelete